2020 PEAK AWARD RECIPIENTS
On September 24, the Apartment Association of Southern Colorado hosted it's first ever virtual Peak Awards event. The Peak Awards recognize excellence in the field of property managment and are usually held in a gala format, but were held virtually this year due to guidelines related to COVID-19. If you weren't able to celebrate with us, see the recording and photos below:
LIST OF 2020 PEAK AWARD WINNERS
- Supplier Sales Professional
- Rebecca Resdendes, Signal 88 Security
- Supplier Company
- C&H Asphalt Maintenance
- Rookie to the Multifamily Industry -
- Ashely Mueller, Griffis/Blessing, Inc.
- Grounds/Housekeeper -
- Graciela Bueno, Weidner Apartment Homes
- Maintenance Technician -
- Rayner Beattie, Griffis Residential
- Leasing Consultant -
- 1-249 Units: Markas Fussell, Griffis/Blessing, Inc.
- 250+ Units: Sheryl Guyer-Bitler, Weidner Apartment Homes
- Assistant Manager -
- 1-249 Units: Monika Randall, Greystar Real Estate Partners
- 250+ Units: Samantha Hauser, Greystar Real Estate Partners
- Corporate Office Team Member -
- Dustin Halcomb, Weidner Apartment Homes
- Maintenance Superivsor -
- 1-199 Units: James White, Griffis/Blessing, Inc.
- 200-299 Units: Marcos Gudino, Roundhouse
- 300+ Units: Gary Martinez, Griffis/Blessing, Inc.
- Community Manager -
- 1-199 Units: Tracy Anthis, Griffis/Blessing, Inc.
- 200-299 Units: Jessica Lawson, Mission Rock Residential
- 300+ Units: Nicole Gose, Mission Rock Residential
- Idea for Resident Engagement -
- Bella Springs Apartments, Mission Rock Residential
- Community Built in 1990s or Prior -
- Camelback Pointe Apartments, Weidner Apartment Homes
- Community Built in 2000s or Later -
- Estate at Woodmen Ridge Apartments, Inland Residential
- Renovated Community -
- Viridian Edge at the Park Apartments, Griffis/Blessing, Inc.
- New Development Community -
- FalconView Apartments, Allied Orion Group
- Community Team -
- Whispering Hills Apartments, Echelon Property Group
Toni Moyes, Mission Rock Residential