Owners and Managers should consider this certified program to their maintenance staff. If your property has a pool, risk and liabilities are higher. Minimize those risks by having a certified pool operator in charge of your pool maintenance. This intense two-day course has a limited classroom size, so you will want to get your reservation in early. The cost of the class will include your textbook, exam fees and 5-year certificate. Minimum of 10 students or class may be rescheduled.
Course Information -
•The CPO® certification program requires participation in a two-day class taught by a certified instructor.
•The CPO® certification program includes pool and spa chemistry, testing, treatment, filtration, maintenance, automaticfeeding equipment, and government requirements.
•The CPO® certification program requires an open book writtenexamination.
•The CPO® certification is valid for five years.
•Widely accepted by local and state authorities
•Covers topics necessary for pool operators including localand state codes
•Comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
•All courses are taught by NSPF® certified instructors
•The CPO® certification is recognized nationally andinternationally
•Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role
COVID EDUCATION POLICY -
- All in-person trainings will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local/state orders.
- CPO classes must have a minimum of 10 students, otherwise it may be rescheduled.
- Attendees will be subject to a temperature check upon arrival. Any attendee with a fever of 100.4 or higher will be asked to leave.
- Due to limited capacity, cancellations will not be accepted.
- Any no-show students will be billed in full plus a $100 cancellation fee for the class.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
firstname.lastname@example.org l 719-264-9195 x 103