Developed by the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI), the Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) course offers the highest standard of professional training for the on-site manager. Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a (CAM) and take your career to the next level. CAM training helps you manage your apartment community and your team more effectively.
Whether you are a property manager or new to property management, this course provides in-depth training and expertise just for you! Earning CAM credentials gives you the skills to increase your community's net operating income; the knowledge to effectively manage an apartment community; and most importantly, the ability to achieve your property owners’ investment goals.
Our instructors share their years of industry expertise in the
multi-family industry to enhance your career and community.
To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience.
- Successful completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy.
Credential Pricing -
- $850 - Member Registration
- Includes E-Book for all CAM Modules and the online exam.
- $950 - Member Registration
- Includes E-Book for all CAM Modules, a printed participant guide of all CAM Modules, and the online exam.
Tentative Schedule & Modules:
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 (9am - 5pm)
- Financial Bootcamp
Thursday, February 10, 2022 (9am - 5pm)
- Industry Essentials
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 (9am - 5pm)
- Legal Issues
- Property Maintenance
Thursday, February 17, 2022 (9am - 5pm)
- Financial Management
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 (9am - 5pm)
- Risk Management
- Resident Experience
Thursday, February 24, 2022 (9am - 5pm)
- Human Resource Management
FOR MORE INFORMATION
firstname.lastname@example.org I 719.264.9195 ex. 103