2021 Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
Demonstrate your skills and advance your career by earning your CAM!
Virtual (Details will be sent prior the beginning of class)
Developed by the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI), the Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) course offers the highest standard of professional training for the on-site manager. Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a (CAM) and take your career to the next level. CAM training helps you manage your apartment community and your team more effectively.
Whether you are a property manager or new to property management, this course provides in-depth training and expertise just for you! Earning CAM credentials gives you the skills to increase your community's net operating income; the knowledge to effectively manage an apartment community; and most importantly, the ability to achieve your property owners’ investment goals.
Our instructors share their years of industry expertise in the
multi-family industry to enhance your career and community.
To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience.
- Successful completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy.
Credential Pricing -
- $850 - Member Registration
- Includes E-Book for all CAM Modules and the online exam.
- $950 - Member Registration
- Includes E-Book for all CAM Modules, a printed participant guide of all CAM Modules, and the online exam.
Tentative Schedule & Modules:
Thursday, March 18, 2021 (1pm - 4pm)
- Financial Bootcamp
Monday, March 22, 2021 (9am - 1pm)
- Industry Essentials
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 (9am - 1pm)
- Legal Issues
- Property Maintenance
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 (9am - 1pm)
- Financial Management
Thursday, March 25, 2021 (9am - 1pm)
- Risk Management
- Resident Experience
Friday, March 26, 2021 (9am - 1pm)
- Human Resource Management
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com I 719.264.9195 ex. 103