2023 EDUCATION CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW - EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION STEPS
Are you ready to reserve your exhibitor booth at the Take the Risk or Lose the Chance, Board Game Themed Education Conference & Trade Show?
Our 2023 Education Conference & Trade Show is happening on September 21st, 2023 at the Doubletree by Hilton!
See important information about how to register and important details regarding this year's show -
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFORMATION -
- To reserve your booth, you must submit a completed registration using the link below and pay 50% deposit of the total amount due.
- The full invoice is due in full no later than August 18th, 2023.
- Exhibitors must be a member in good standing with submitted Supplier renewal dues by August 20th, 2023 to exhibit in the show.
- Booth locations are secured on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must complete the steps below to secure your spot at the 2023 Education Conference & Trade Show.
- Review the complete Rules & Regulations for this year's show here.
BOOTH SALES GO LIVE ON March 24th AT 3:00 pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL LAYOUT
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023 EDUCATION CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW -
- You need your member login to the AASC website. If you don't have that, click here to set up your account.
- Once you are logged in as a member, the booth prices will change/reflect member-rate pricing.
- Select your Top 3 choices of booth locations in order of preference. If you make a mistake you can click the "X" button on the right-hand side.
- Click "Continue to Checkout" on the right-hand side.
- If you would like to add any additional options such as an upgraded profile on the interactive map/app, electricity, Wi-Fi, keynote lunch tickets, etc. Fill out these options here and select "Next".
- Your exhibitor profile should pull over from the AASC website, however, fill in any blanks that aren't filled. *Please note, if you upload your logo/description/social media - these will not show in the app unless you purchase the upgraded option.*
- Complete the Additional Questions and select "Next".
- Agree to the "Terms of Service" and select "Next".
- In the Order Checkout section, you can review the items you added to your cart and make any edits necessary. You have the option to Pay in Full or pay the 50% deposit of the amount due.
- Once you've submitted a card for payment, the AASC staff will review your booth choices and assign you an exhibitor booth based on your top 3 choices. Once this is complete you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your final exhibitor booth/space.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call the AASC Office at 719.264.9195 or email email@example.com