Successful Supplier Service & Sales Skills!
Help navigate the sales process and provide excellent customer service
Calling aasc supplier members!
In order to become more successful at selling to multifamily, this class will give you tools to help navigate the sales process AND provide exemplary service to your customer before, during, and after the sale! Come learn:
- How economic conditions can impact purchasing decisions
- Understand revenue management and how pricing and lease management affect a property’s financial performance
- What are the different subgroups within multifamily and how to find your target market
- How do companies measure success and why does that matter to you?
- What you can do to provide an added value to residents and how that improves your position with owners & management companies
- What customer service issues can make or break your business?
- Where does sales stop, and service begin?
Russ Webb is the Executive Director for the Bay Area Apartment Association. With a passion for helping people grow, Russ is a dynamic speaker on all things technology and customer service. He has taught for Associations all over the US, spoken at the National Apartment Association APARTMENTALIZE Conference & MORE!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com I 719.264.9195 ex. 4