Coffee with the Lawyers (October)
Bring a cup of coffee and your questions to ask the lawyers
Zoom (Link in the confirmation email)
* Registration open until 10/7/21 at 2:00 PM (MDT)
We are proud to present a live Q&A opportunity with local attorneys. This is a CAA / AASC member only event and is free of charge! Non-members interested in becoming a member of AASC are welcome to attend.
Everything is changing so fast it can be hard to keep up, especially in the Mulitfamily Industry. The CAA has put together a panel of experts to help address those burning questions you've been trying to get answered. Industry experts Debbie Wilson, Vic Sulzer and Drew Hamrick will be online and ready to help you navigate the current times.
Topics Might Include:
- How to successfully manuever through the eviction moratorium
- How to document rent restructures.
- Are PPP (payment Protection Program) loans for me?
- Duty to notify residents of known flu.
- Ability to move and show units.
- Limitations on evictions.
- Service of rent demands.
WILSON PONTIUS, PC
THIS WEBINAR IS A FREE EVENT FOR AASC MEMBERS!
Non-Member Price: $45
FEATURED SPONSOR: $249
Have your company's logo featured on the virtual background behind the panelists and receive mic time in the middle of the webinar.
Discount for five or more sponsorships available. Email April at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com l 719-264-9195 ex.104