Take your best shot at aasc's first clay shooting tournament! We are so excited to offer this brand NEW, in-person event!
Experienced and novice shooters alike are encouraged to attend. Bring your friends, colleagues and customers out for a day of fun and of shooting.
This tournament will be a 100 target clay shoot featuring 12 stations along the park-like pathways at Pikes Peak Gun Club. Each station includes three clay throwers with clearly marked target presentations and include targets for all skill levels.
Prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams & best individual shooter!
- 8:00AM - Shooter Registration, Donuts & Coffee
- 8:30AM - Tournament Begins (Shotgun Start)
- 12:30PM - Awards Luncheon
Interested in Sponsoring?
- Individual Shooter: $175
- Includes 100 clays, 100 shells, doughnuts, and one (1) ticket to the awards luncheon. (Will be assigned to a team of 4)
- Team of 4: $625
- Includes all items listed above for an individual shooter for four (4) people.
Guns are not included in the registration pricing listed above. Teams can bring their own shotguns or rent one for $15 from the clubhouse the day of the event. It is recommended to have 1-2 shotguns/team. If you are bringing your own shotgun, please see the information below:
- Only shotguns firing a 2 3/4" shell containing shot size 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2 or 9 shot allowed.
- No slugs may be fired on the sporting clay ranges.
- No shooting is permitted in front of the 16yd line (trap) station #8 (skeet), or anywhere outside of the shooting cage (sporting clays & 5 stand).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com I 719.264.9195 ex. 104