Owners and Managers should consider this certified program to their maintenance staff. If your property has a pool, risk and liabilities are higher. Minimize those risks by having a certified pool operator in charge of your pool maintenance. This intense two-day course has a limited classroom size, so you will want to get your reservation in early. The cost of the class will include your textbook, exam fees and 5-year certificate.
Course Information -
•The CPO® certification program requires participation in a two-day class taught by a certified instructor.
•The CPO® certification program includes pool and spa chemistry, testing, treatment, filtration, maintenance, automaticfeeding equipment, and government requirements.
•The CPO® certification program requires an open book writtenexamination.
•The CPO® certification is valid for five years.
For More Information:
•Widely accepted by local and state authorities
•Covers topics necessary for pool operators including localand state codes
•Comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
•All courses are taught by NSPF® certified instructors
•The CPO® certification is recognized nationally andinternationally
•Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role
COVID EDUCATION POLICY -
- All in-person trainings will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local/state orders.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class and must be worn at all times in the AASC Office.
- Attendees will be subject to a tempature check upon arrival. Any attendee with a fever of 100.4 or higher will be asked to leave.
- Due to restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local/state orders, class sizes will be limited with no more than 12 students per seminar/class. Class size minimum is 10 students and if minimum is not met, class may be cancelled/rescheduled.
- Cancellations must be made more than one-week prior to class date or a $100 cancellation fee will be billed to you.
- Cancellations made within a week of the class will be billed in full plus a $100 cancellation fee.
- Any no-show students will be billed in full plus a $100 cancellation fee for the class.
If special assistance is required to attend, please give proper notice to the AASC staff allowing time to meet special needs and/or accommodations
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com l 719-264-9195 x 103