Join us for the chance to test your luck while connecting with AASC members & friends!
- 11:30AM - Meet at AASC Office
- 7PM - Buses Depart Cripple Creek
- 9PM - Return to the AASC Office
*Price Increases May 1, 2021*
Ticket prices are $60/person and includes the following:
- Bus ride to Cripple Creek
- Drinks on the Bus
- $15 Meal Voucher for the Triple Crown Casinos
- $25 Free Play (Can be used at any Triple Crown Casinos)
- Free play can be used on slots once getting a players card or on the tables after reaching 180pts.)
COVID SAFETY RESTRICTIONS FOR THE 2021 CASINO BUS -
-Per Ramblin's requirements: "Masks must be worn at all times while on the bus unless you are eating or drinking."
-Temperature checks will be required when arriving at the AASC Office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.1 or greater will not be permitted to get on the bus and attend the event.
-Due to restrictions in Cripple Creek, there are the following requirements at all Casinos being enforced -
-Masks are required at all times in any Casinos
-The following occupancy restrictions are in place for all tables:
*Blackjack - Maximum of 3 people per table
*Craps - Maximum of 6 people per table
*Roulette - Maximum of 4 people
*Poker Rooms - CLOSED
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Behr Paint Company
interested in sponsoring?
All supplier members are welcome to provide a raffle for the bus, please email April Allen for more information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
firstname.lastname@example.org I 719.264.9195 ex. 104