2023 Holiday Luncheon
Cheyenne Mountain Resort3225 Broadmoor Valley Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80906-4455
* Registration open until 12/7/23 at 11:59 PM (MST)
celebrate the holidays with sweet treats & lots of fun!
Celebrate the holidays with this year's Holiday Luncheon! We will celebrate the accomplishments of 2023, provide giveaways, two $500 cash prizes & award the long-awaited Ethel Horton award.
Door prizes/gifts -
AASC members are invited to bring a door prize to the VERY SWEET Holiday Luncheon on December 8th. This is a great way to get free advertising for your company in front of over 300 attendees.
- Gift Baskets
- Gift Certificates
- Sports Tickets
- Seasonal Items
Please bring your door prizes to the Holiday Luncheon with your business card attached. You can drop it off when you register for the event. All members are encouraged to participate and all attendees will be included in the items given away!
Gingerbread Contest -
AASC is Seeking 20 entries to the Gingerbread House Contest.
- All houses must be made of Gingerbread and other edible candy decoration.
- All houses must be no bigger than 18 inches and fit on an 18x18” cardboard or wood base.
- Houses must be brought to the Cheyenne Mountain Conference Center no later than, 10am on December 8th (you may not bring your house to the AASC office, we will not be responsible for transportation.) Due to limited display space and time constraints, we will only accept a max of 20 entries.
- Judging will be done by the attendees of the Holiday Luncheon.
- Winners will be announced before the end of the event.
- All houses will need to be collected at the end of the event, or they will be disposed of.
1st place $250
2nd place $150
3rd place $100
|11:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Registration Opens & Cocktail Hour|
|11:30 AM - 2:45 PM||Program Begins / Lunch|
|2:45 PM - 3:00 PM||Ethel Horton Award|
|3:00 PM||$500 Cash Prize There will be one opportunity to win $500 cash and you must be present to win!|
Discounted room rate
We have secured a rate of $109 + taxes/fees for all attendees at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort. To secure this rate, please e-mail Monika at Monika@aaschq.org with your arrival & departure dates as well as any additional accommodations you require.
THANK YOU TO OUR PREMIUM SPONSORS
Interested in Sponsoring?
FOR MORE INFORMATION
firstname.lastname@example.org I 719.264.9195 ex. 104