CANCELLATION & WEATHER POLICY
Sponsorships are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. AASC reserves the right to substitute any opportunity for equal or greater value based on availability for any unforeseen circumstances.
- The top sponsors for every event are given first right of refusal prior to opening up to the rest of the membership.
- The benefits of a sponsorship begin with a signed contract. AASC requires a signed contract to hold an opportunity, verbal agreement or via e-mail will not be accepted.
- All sponsorship fees/payments are DUE IN FULL TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the event date, if a sponsorship is secured after this date full payment will be required upon receiving the signed contract.
- If for any reason, you would like to cancel your sponsorship a written notice must be provided at least 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise stated on the event contract.
- If payment has not been received seven days prior to the event, the benefits will not be provided however 100% of the payment will still be required.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than ten days prior to an AASC event - after this date, refunds will not be provided. Substitutions for names on tickets will always be accepted, however AASC can't promise meal accommodations for the change. No-shows are responsible for paying the full invoice if no cancellation was communicated or it was communicated after the ten day time-period.
- To guarantee availability, registration must be made three days prior to seminar date.
- Refunds will only be issued for cancellations made more than one-week prior to seminar date.
- Cancellations made within a week of the seminar will be billed in full with a one-time only opportunity to attend the same seminar on the next occurring date.
- Any no-show students will be billed in full for the seminar.
- If special assistance is required to attend, please give proper notice to the AASC staff allowing time to meet special needs and/or accommodations.
- For those classes which are discounted, cancellations made within a week of the seminar will be billed for the total with a one-time only opportunity to attend the same seminar on the next occurring date.
- To guarantee an accurate student count and that all e-books are registered correctly, all designation courses must be registered for one-week prior to the start of the program.Please note that CAMT students must be registered two-weeks in advance to ensure books are able to arrrive on time.
- Any student who cancels after this one-week period must still pay the fee of the book.
- Students may choose to use the AASC location for proctored online testing. However, due to limited space, students who cancel a scheduled testing time with AASC will be billed $45. Reoccurring cancellations will not be permitted.
It is the policy of AASC to remain open during most periods of inclement weather; however, where extraordinary circumstances warrant, due to weather or other unforeseen business interruption, the company reserves the right to close the facility.
In the event of school closures/delays, the AASC office will follow District 11. All classes, events and meetings scheduled prior to 10am will be rescheduled. Members are encouraged to check their e-mail during times of inclement weather and as they will be sent any notifications regarding closure through this form of communication.
The AASC office will make every attempt possible to let members know ahead of time of all cancellations that occur. In the event of a full office closure we will post this on the home page of our website.