Virtual Colorado Renewable Energy Event
Hear from today's Colorado leaders to discuss renewable energy!
Online (Zoom details will be sent the day prior)
Join us to hear today's Colorado leaders discuss renewable energy! Topics include:
- Solar panels
- Electric vehicle charging station benefits
- Installation process
- Tax benefits & rebates
This information will cover how the topics above can benefit commercial properties, multifamily properties & single-family homes!
MEET OUR COLORADO SPEAKERS:
- RJ Harrington, CEO of Sustainable Action Consulting PBC
- Sonja Meintsma, ReCharge South Central Coach
- John Shaw, Namaste Solar
- Bryce Carter, Program Director of Solar United Neighbors
- Elizabeth Ritchey, Engineer with Colorado Springs Utilities
In lieu of a registration fee, help us plant 500 trees in Colorado by donating to attend this event.
For every dollar donated, one tree is planted!
One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. As an environmental charity, we're on a mission to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees!
ONE DOLLAR. ONE TREE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com I 719.264.9195 ex. 104