Understanding Housing Assistance
A brief session on housing vouchers and a Q&A session with experts
* Registration open until 12/17/20 at 12:00 AM (MST)
Enjoy this FREE virtual session to learn more about Housing Assistance programs and enjoy a Q&A session with the presenters. Topics covered in this session are:
- Benefits of participating in housing assistance programs for veterans & families.
- Better understanding the requirements of your property and the policies of each funding program
- Paperwork Specifics & Inspection Process
- Funding sources & structure of those agencies
Rocky Mountain Human Services
DOLA: Department of Housing
Pikes Peak Continuum of Care
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This course qualifies for 2 CEC’s for those holding a CAM, CAPS, CAS, or NALP Designation.
By registering for this event, AASC is permitted to reproduce photographs/video footage featuring your image in AASC’s promotional publications.
This agreement applies to both printed, film/video and electronic media including the World Wide Web. The image(s) may be retained by, and will only be accessed by, authorized persons of AASC publications and marketing materials and the image(s) will only be retained for the stated purpose.
fOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com l 719-264-9195 x 104