O&M Asbestos Certification (June)
Take this course to earn or maintain your Asbestos Certification
This Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) required training is to be provided to maintenance and custodial personnel that work in areas where Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs) are present.
These training sessions include, but are not limited to, the following elements:
- Health effects of Asbestos
- Review of where possible ACMs could be in the facility
- Recognition of ACM damage and deterioration
- EPA/OSHA requirements related to housekeeping
- Proper response to Asbestos releases
MATTHEW VALDEZ, CHC TRAINING
CHC Training (CHC) is a Colorado-born, women-owned business providing occupational and environmental training and enterprise risk management solutions to a wide range of industries including environmental, abatement, restoration, construction, education, facilities management, and governmental.
CHC Training is the go-to source for expert environmental training offered in both online and live classroom formats. All courses were designed by instructors and course developers using a learner-focused approach, which means you get a more effective training experience.
|8:30 AM - 10:30 AM||2HR OSHA Asbestos Awareness|
|8:30 AM - 12:30 PM||4HR O&M OSHA Refresher In order to take this refresher course, you must have completed the 16HR certification and have a current/unexpired license.|
|8:30 AM - 5:30 PM||16 HR O&M OSHA Certification This is the full certification course and runs from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm both days.|
For More Information:
COVID EDUCATION POLICY -
- All in-person trainings will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local/state orders.
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local/state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class and must be worn at all times in the AASC Office.
- Attendees will be subject to a temperature check upon arrival. Any attendee with a fever of 100.4 or higher will be asked to leave.
- Due to limited capacity, cancellations will not be accepted & there must be 10 students minimum enrolled to have the class. If minimum is not met, class may be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Any no-show students will be billed in full plus a $100 cancellation fee for the class.
If special assistance is required to attend, please give proper notice to the AASC staff allowing time to meet special needs and/or accommodations
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com l 719-264-9195 x 103