2021 Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
Advance your career in multifamily by earning your CAS Credential!
Virtual (Details will be sent prior the beginning of class)
WILL BE TAKING PLACE VIRTUALLY!
A valued Supplier Partner has a deep understanding of the apartment industry. This course helps you gain that insight so you can better position your products and services to meet industry needs. This course is ideal for new salespeople and helps industry veterans gain further knowledge of apartment community operations.
Earning CAS allows you to network with your peers from other companies, learn about the benefits and activities your local apartment association offers and differentiate yourself from the competition!
The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members. It has been written by successful apartment industry suppliers with years of professional experience.
**This course is included in the Full Member/Non-Member CAS SLAM Registration Fee**
To obtain the CAS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the Supplier Success Course.
- Employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position.
- Successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours).
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy.
Credential Pricing -
- $100 - Suppliers Success Course
- This course is offered to any AASC Supplier Member and provides an overview of the industry and recommendations on how to maximize your business. This course can be taken independently of the full CAS Credential Course.
- $525 - Member Registration
- Includes E-Book for all CAS Modules, the Suppliers Success course and the online proctored exam.
Tentative Schedule & Modules:
Friday, March 12, 2021 (9am - 12pm)
- Supplier Success
- This course is a prerequiste course to CAS and is included in the full cost of the CAS program.
Monday, March 22, 2021 (9am - 10:30am)
- Industry Essentials
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 (9am - 11am)
- Legal Issues
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 (9am - 1pm)
- Financial Management
Thursday, March 25, 2021 (9am - 1pm)
- Risk Management
- Resident Experience
FOR MORE INFORMATION
email@example.com I 719.264.9195 ex. 103